A letter was sent today (24 May) to Cermaq's CEO Jon Hindar regarding the non-disclosure of disease data - read online here
The Global Alliance Against Industrial Aquaculture (GAAIA) also filed a formal complaint with the Oslo Stock Exchange (Børs). GAAIA’s complaint provides evidence of non-disclosure in Canada relating to:
1) Cermaq’s refusal to publish disease data
2) Damning disease data released via the Cohen Commission
3) Cermaq’s refusal to allow Government inspectors onto sites
4) Lack of transparency on risks of Infectious Salmon Anaemia
5) Breach of bio-security relating to Infectious Haematopoietic Necrosis
Read in full via 'Damning Evidence of Non-Disclosure of Disease Data'
Read more online here!